POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Attendance in an Academy is only allowed when registration is complete (payment has been made in FULL and all forms have been submitted).
Payment will NOT be accepted at Academy locations. If you’ve missed the Registration Day/s, you must either pay via bank transfer, direct deposit, payment link or visit our Office.
If you pay via Bank Transfer or Direct Deposit, kindly scan the deposit slip/receipt and email a copy to with the following details:
A. Name of your child with your mobile number
B. Location you have registered in (ex. DIA Sun/Thu)
C. Age of your child
D. Bank Name with your Bank Account Number (for Bank Transfers)
All payments MUST be made via cash, payment link, bank transfer, credit/debit card or cheque written to MPAC Sports.
There is an additional fee of 150 AED (41 USD) for cheques returned for ANY reason. It is the responsibility of the person writing the cheque to make sure it is filled out properly. After the cheque has been returned, payment MUST be made in cash including the returned cheque fee (150 aed/41 USD). We will return the original cheque AFTER full payment has been received.
Due to Covid 19 Government restrictions, the capacity of all our sessions have been reduced. Due to this, all missed sessions can only be redeemed online in our online skills academy. These sessions must be completed before the end of the term and do not carry over into the next term.
Classes that are cancelled by MPAC Sports will either be made up at the end of the Term or credited to the next Term. MPAC Sports is always making an effort to further improve our basketball services for the Students. For reasons beyond our control, We would like to inform our esteemed customers about some services such as game days, fitness competitions and other aspects of basketball we may introduce and host in outside venues depending on the accessibility and facility changes by the school.
Customized products can take between 2-4 weeks delivery time and are delivered to the student during his/her training session by the coach. Once the coach has attempted to deliver the item 3 times the item will be returned to our office and will be available for pickup from our office in Al Quoz. Non customized products can be purchased and picked up from our office in Al Quoz. MPAC Sports does not currently offer delivery options outside of the details listed above.
Customers will receive payment link or website payment confirmations via email within one hour after purchase.
Class value (as well as customized products) will not be refunded.
Cancellation is not allowed after making the payment
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM TERMS
50% Advance payment of the invoice amount is to be paid within 7 days upon acceptance of charges and 50% balance payment to be made within 15 days of the first payment date and/or prior to visa.
1. In the event that you wish to cancel your enrollment in the program after the first payment and before the final payment, then a 10% fee will be deducted from the total amount paid. To cancel after the final payment, a 10% fee plus 1000USD will be deducted from the total amount paid.
2. For cancellations due to natural disaster/pandemic, facility closures, government mandates or other situations beyond our control we will automatically issue a credit voucher for the fees paid which can be applied to any MPAC Sports program through the following year. This can be transferred to any immediate family member.
3. For cancellations made less than 7 days after the participant's arrival date, a 50% credit will be provided only. We do not offer refunds. These credits may be used towards any future MPAC Sports program. However, if cancellation request is not received prior to 7 days after the participant's arrival date, payment for the program will be lost.
4. Cancellations must be sent in writing directly to . Cancellations will be processed within 30 working days of receiving the request in accordance with the policies stated above.
5. Medical expenses are not part of the package. For any emergency pertaining to the participant, the amount from the security deposit would be used and balance refunded.
These policies are in place to account for fees associated with each registration that are made in advance of the program.