POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Attendance in an Academy is only allowed when registration is complete (payment has been made in FULL and all forms have been submitted).Payment will NOT be accepted at Academy locations. If you’ve missed the Registration Day/s, you must either pay via bank transfer, direct deposit, payment link or visit our Office.
If you pay via Bank Transfer or Direct Deposit, kindly scan the deposit slip/receipt and email a copy to email@example.com with the following details:
A. Name of your child with your mobile number
B. Location you have registered in (ex. DIA Sun/Thu)
C. Age of your child
D. Bank Name with your Bank Account Number (for Bank Transfers)
All payments MUST be made via cash, payment link, bank transfer, or credit/debit card.
Customers will receive payment links or website payment confirmations via email within one hour after purchase. Bank transfer confirmations will be sent within 1-2 days.
As an added service to our customers MPAC Sports offers make-up classes.
Provided there is available space in a class, you may choose to have make-up classes missed for any reason before the term you are registered for ends (by contacting our office and booking your child for a make-up class). This is subject to class availability. If there is no availability in the class you wish to do a make up in then you can either choose another convenient location to schedule your make-up or choose to not make-up the session. All sessions missed during a term MUST be made up in that term and DO NOT carry over into the next term.
Classes that are canceled by the hosting facility, by the government, or by MPAC Sports will either be made up at the end of the Term or credited to the next term (via credit note).
Due to high call volume and make up class requests during the last two weeks of the term we suggest make up classes be booked before then, as we cannot guarantee requests for make up class bookings during the last two weeks of the term.
MPAC Sports is always making an effort to further improve our basketball services for our participants. We would like to inform our customers about additional services such as game days, fitness competitions and other aspects of basketball we may introduce and host in outside venues depending on the accessibility and facility changes by the school.
Apparel can take between 2-4 weeks delivery time and is delivered via our courier service. The courier will contact the customer to schedule the delivery at their most convenient place and time. Products that are undelivered due to the customers' non availability will be available for pickup from our office in Al Quoz.
Class value (as well as customized products) will not be refunded.
Subject to approval, a credit note may be issued. When a credit note is issued to a customer it is valid towards the customers next full term registration ONLY. Credit notes cannot be used to attend classes you have not registered for.
Cancellation is not allowed after making the payments.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM TERMS
50% Advance payment of the invoice amount is to be paid within 7 days upon acceptance of charges and 50% balance payment to be made within 15 days of the first payment date and/or prior to visa.
1. In the event that you wish to cancel your enrollment in the program after the first payment and before the final payment, then a 10% fee will be deducted from the total amount paid. To cancel after the final payment, a 10% fee plus 1000USD will be deducted from the total amount paid.
2. For cancellations due to natural disaster/pandemic, facility closures, government mandates or other situations beyond our control we will automatically issue a credit voucher for the fees paid which can be applied to any MPAC Sports program through the following year. This can be transferred to any immediate family member.
3. For cancellations made less than 7 days after the participant's arrival date, a 50% credit will be provided only. We do not offer refunds. These credits may be used towards any future MPAC Sports program. However, if cancellation request is not received prior to 7 days after the participant's arrival date, payment for the program will be lost.
4. Cancellations must be sent in writing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will be processed within 30 working days of receiving the request in accordance with the policies stated above.
5. Medical expenses are not part of the package. For any emergency pertaining to the participant, the amount from the security deposit would be used and balance refunded.
These policies are in place to account for fees associated with each registration that are made in advance of the program.