This MPAC American Coaching Certification course provides an overview of important aspects universal to coaching in Basketball. Topics to be explored include ethics, sports management, coaching methodology, training, injury prevention, immediate care and rehabilitation and sports psychology. Courses focus on the specific fundamentals necessary for coaching a specific sport. Each course covers skill development, techniques, drills and playing strategies. Program planning, off-season and seasonal play and program evaluation are also introduced.
MPAC American Coaching Certification is designed to assist coaches:
• Expand their knowledge base
• Improve coaching performances.
• As a leader and creating a positive learning environment for your athletes.
• Earn valuable command to guide the team and win big games even when your team lacks taller t.
• Stay current with the latest developments in the coaching profession
• Acquire desired coaching positions